 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13467
Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:57:54 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:
Small videoclip:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck/Technic/DuckPro/duckpro.mpg>

Calum host the Vid!  Calum host the Vid!

Ah come on, host the Vid!

Derek

Ah, get Dave to do it, he's a nice guy.