 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13472
Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:35:04 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

This Internet thing is not living up to it's promise.  I want it now!
Now! Now! I tells you!

Waaah!  WHERE'S MY DUCK VIDEO!?!  I want it now!  OOH SHINY BIKES!  I LIKE
BIKES!  BIKES WITH STREAMERS ON THE HANDLEBARS ARE COOL! LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
WITH STREAMERS!

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/DuckPro.mpg

Calum

phuh, whatever, it's like so 5 minutes ago.

Derek

-Ok it's really cool.  Can't wait to see in on Saturday.  Why can't life
move faster, I want it to be Saturday Now!