 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13475
Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 03:08:46 GMT

"Iain Hendry" <ihendry@ventax.com> wrote in message
I've had this idea for a few years.  But I finally got around to building
it.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck/Technic/DuckPro/dsc01227.jpg It's
an automated LEGO Duck-Building robot.  The robot is a 2-axis cartesian
gantry which picks and assembles the 3 parts needed to build a LEGO Duck:

Great work Iain!

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/