 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13479
Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
   (First of all, I hope I’ve set this to the proper newsgroups. I’ve never “announced” a project I’ve worked on before. So apologies in advance if I’ve posted to the wrong area!)

You could have also included announce.moc if you wanted to but none of the ones you selected are “wrong” in my view, FWIW.

   I’ve had this idea for a few years. But I finally got around to building it.

Glad you did!. It rocks. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could see it this weekend but I’ll still be in Singapore. Will you consider keeping it together long enough to bring to BrickFest?