 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12314
Re: What a trip I had to Markville!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Keith Hui wrote:

   Calum, thanks for doing what I had been trying to do! ;) Your pics match what I had counted so far - 2 bags - and now I know what’s in the other 3 and can go ahead and stock my Bricklink store. :)

Oh and these looks all old grays to me.

Thanks again for posting these were available in Toronto. For fun, I bought another two strap today:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tsangc/My4679/4679-calum2.jpg

It’s different from the two strap I bought yesterday but didn’t photograph. I think you have to buy at least two of a kind to have enough of something. Some of it is similar to Jean-Marc’s posting, but others are different.

This is a lot of fun, it’s a) nifty to see what kind of stuff is out there--I know I’d probably wouldn’t buy a lot of this stuff in the sets I usually buy and b) the surprise is enjoyable. Setting them all out for photographs to share with everyone and seeing all the other photographs is cute.

Calum