 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12311
Re: What a trip I had to Markville!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:49:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Keith Hui wrote:

   I decided to lay them out by bag, thinking the bags contents may be the same while the selection of bags was random. No such luck--the bags have similar pieces, but not all the same.

Calum, thanks for doing what I had been trying to do! ;) Your pics match what I had counted so far - 2 bags - and now I know what’s in the other 3 and can go ahead and stock my Bricklink store. :)

I’m not sure it all the bags will match-You’ve got to be careful here. Each bag is “just a little different” than the others. Most of the bag contents I’m sure will be useful, though the ones I really don’t know what to do with are these green curved hull pieces. Used with enough joint pieces underneath they would make fantastic jet nacelles, if I was a space builder.

   Oh and these looks all old grays to me.

I couldn’t tell. I was looking at a castle 45 degree corner and comparing it against an older corner I had. I wasn’t sure if it was old grey or my old piece was really yellowed.

I’ll probably aim to go get another two strapper.

Calum