 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12285
Re: What a trip I had to Markville!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Keith Hui wrote:

   Couple weeks ago I picked up a Mars rover for $30 at the Walmart there, with a couple dozens around. Today I picked up another one. They now had 3 left after I’m out the door. ;-)

That’s a neat set, that Mars Rover. Everytime I see the one I have built (I got a second for parts) I keep thinking about using those blue panel pieces for a spaceship or something.

   I turned around and, lo and behold, two 4679 tubs are sitting right on the shelf!

Who can pass it up? So I grabbed both and head straight to the cash. It rings up $29.99 each, same as for a 4496 at MSRP.

So these 4679’s are the weird ones with random pieces inside?

Thanks for the heads up Keith. Now I gots to go get me one. Or two.

Calum