 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12300
Re: What a trip I had to Markville!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Yanick Fournier wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Keith Hui wrote:
I just went to my Toysrus in Brossard, Qc.  I got one copy of 4679 and
here is a picture of what was inside the bonus box.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=961229 There was 5 bags,
and they almost all contain the same parts in multiple of 3.   The tub was
stamped with 3534 and there was 3 plastic straps.  I cannot say it's great
selection... And what will I do with so many wings/wedge of only 1 side!
I don't know if I will go for more.  4400 was a better surprise last year.

Yanick

Hey Yanick!

That's what I got! Two boxes of 3534! Not as great as those others that
people in the States get, though.

And by the way, how's your new house coming? And when will you re-open your
Bricklink store? I like buying from you. ;)

Keith

Hey Keith!

A friend of mind told me he got the box with the minifigs head.  So there is
hope, but I think I will save my money for other sets.

My new house is finished, thanks for asking.  I worked so hard in the last
months, I did not get any spare time for LEGO!  Did you visited my website
all summer long to follow the construction?  I was surprised to see how many
people talk to me about this.

I just reopened my shop, so I will be more than happy to serve your LEGO
needs!

Take care,
Yanick

ParLUGment has bought many 4679's in Ottawa and the concensus is that the
3-strap tub/box has the wings and wedges, and the 2-strap tub/box is the
sweet box of joy. Also, as an added bonus, the 2-strap tub/box has OLD GREY
inside the tub.
Play well.

Tim Strutt