 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12287
Re: What a trip I had to Markville!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 04:36:06 GMT

So these 4679’s are the weird ones with random pieces inside?

Thanks for the heads up Keith. Now I gots to go get me one. Or two.

If you pick some up, you may want to know you can find out a little about what’s inside in advance. There’s a number stamped near the barcode on the tub.

I think there are three possibilities. I’m not sure if all boxes with a single number are exactly the same.

There’s a 3534(?) which has a bunch of 1x3x? (very tall) castle wall type pieces.

There’s a 2814, which has a bunch of heads, and some door rails (pieces that hold motors in place)

I’m not sure what’s in the other tub.

In any case, if you get more than one tub, you may want to make sure they have different numbers.