 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 181
Re: NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:30:34 GMT

Michel Magnan wrote in message ...
I can build a simple
second bridge with ZNAP, unless someone in the group wants to mechanize • one.
James has offered to improve the tunnel/mountain, I am not sure if he can • allow
clearances for 8 wides.  It would probably take "rafters" made of technic • beams
to allow the necessary clearance ...

Did I here someone say "Technic beams"?  :-]

There are numerous ways to get the necessary clearance, and
Technic beams would certainly do it.  Also, the second bridge
could be a trestle bridge with ordinary black beams rather than
ZNAP.  Would look more realistic, IMO.  You guys know that I've
stocked up on yellow, but Steve has a decent supply of black beams.

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)