 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 151
Re: NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:

The pictures(1) are here:
(although several other people took more & better - poke, prod)

1:Fair warning, they're large.

That same warning holds true with my batch, which is located here:

They're mostly between 75k and 140k in size.

And the movies are here:

2trains, bigred_002, and viewfrmjjmp are huge files - around 5MB. The rest
range from 120k to 688k.

Any questions happily answered!
Enjoy!
Kevin.