 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 155
Re: NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:43:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Dan Parker writes:
Fantastic job, NALUG members!  When do we get a show report?  Size of layout,
unique features, who participated, anecdotes, new ideas discussed......

Hehe, did I miss you posting YOUR show report? We saw a lot of pictures but
not a lot of talk yet. Gotta agree, though, NALUG rocked the place. Nice work
guys, especially for an inaugural show. The hits (GMLTC, PNLTC, NGLTC,
WAMALUG, FloridaLTC, BAYLTC, etc. etc. and now NALUG) just keep on coming.

PS, Dan, your packages arrived safely, thanks (and prompted a whirlwind
design/prototype session, thank you very much, so glad to get my trolley
back!!!)

++Lar