 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 157
Re: NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:32:43 GMT

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

(although several other people took more & better - poke, prod)

Yeah, yeah, they're coming. I'm just sitting down to the computer. :-)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/