 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 148
147  |  149
Subject:
NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 05:27:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(film at 11) ;)

The long and short of it is that they were very impressed, and we got invited
down to Supertrain 2001 in Calgary - The Calgary folks implied that we could
have as much layout space as we wanted. :)

The top questions were, of course: "LEGO makes trains?", "Where do you get
these?", "How much LEGO do you have?", "What scale is that?", and "LEGO makes
trains?"

The pictures(1) are here:
(although several other people took more & better - poke, prod)

Enjoy.  (we did)

James

1:Fair warning, they're large.  Also, does anyone know how to turn an MPG
sideways?