 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 180
179  |  181
Subject:
Big buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:27:06 GMT

If we're going to make a bigger and better layout, we're going to need
bigger and better buildings.  I'm thinking John would make a skyscraper
with crane under construction, and James would make some buildings
along these lines...    http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=6981
I can make bridges all over the place, and run a commuter monorail
through the city, but my windows, doors, etc. supply is basically nill.

SRC