 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2294
Re: Profanity again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 03:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:

   That’s really interesting. The four Oxford minifigs that I have (from the tank set 13000) have a leg design that’s considerably different from what you’ve shown. I’ll try to scan them to show you what I mean.

After you said that I went back to look at all my Oxford figs, and I noticed that the military Oxford figs I have also have different legs design (they’re more like Lego’s with holes in the back, but are square instead of round). So apparently Oxford have different molds for their figs, too (the other one is from a Dragon set)!! I, too, will post some pics up later when I have some free times.

Red Bean