 Administrative / Terms of Use / 464
Re: Profanity again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Adrian Egli wrote:
   Looks like the problem has returned:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=25585

Dave! could have made this comment in a more appropriate manner.

Besides, John could have meant “frick’n” instead of the other f-word.

Adr.

Perhaps we could have implictly undestord code word substitutes for certain rude words. For example blasphous exclaimations could be replaced by “MegaBlok” and of couese, the word in question by “bley” (also a four letters) or the alternative (“blay”) :-)

Lester