 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2290
Re: Profanity again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:49:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Isaac Yue wrote:
   Oh, btw, I tend to classify clone brand by the usability of its accessories by a Lego minifig, and the accessories have to be made in hard ABS plastics (thus ruling out Kubricks).

Uh, wouldn’t that sorta rule out the real LEGO system? Shortswords haven’t been made in ABS for years, and I don’t believe the minesweeper or cutlass/sabre ever were. The huge axe and katana never were, and the whip/vine would probably arrive damaged in many sets if it was. Or do you allow for some accessories to be made from non-ABS plastic as long as the majority of them are?