 LEGO Company / 3632
Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Timothy Gould wrote:
   I would love to buy this but it’s a bit out of my price range. Would be a great model and when (if) you break it down it looks like it could transform a bley collection into a true powerhouse. For SPACE! builders this could really be the set that lets you really embrace the more realistic new colour.

Tim

I have to whole-heartedly agree with this post. $500 US is VERY steep. Yes, it’s got a huge part-count, but it’s just not affordable for this middle-aged, middle-income guy.

James Wilson
Dallas