 LEGO Company / 3632
  Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™

(...) I have to whole-heartedly agree with this post. $500 US is VERY steep. Yes, it's got a huge part-count, but it's just not affordable for this middle-aged, middle-income guy. James Wilson Dallas (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™

(...) Yeah, I'm hoping this will pay off for Lego, but it is quite a leap from the $300 price point of the ISD (which did phenomenally well) and the Death Star II (which I'm guessing did NOT do so well). But my guess is that it's pretty much in the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)