 LEGO Company / 3638
Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Timothy Gould wrote:
   I would love to buy this but it’s a bit out of my price range. Would be a great model and when (if) you break it down it looks like it could transform a bley collection into a true powerhouse. For SPACE! builders this could really be the set that lets you really embrace the more realistic new colour.

Sheesh, I only wanted a roof pack... ;-)

Jason R