 LEGO Company / 3621
Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
   Hey all,

The community team would like to present the new Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon. I’m excited to show this off to you all. Below is the official announcement for the set as well as some links to images. I hope you’re all as excited as we are about it. Enjoy.

Steve and Jan
The LEGO Community Team

10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™

A very cool set indeed, though I am another person stuck in my dark ages due to bley so probably won’t get one either.

I do have a couple of questions about it though...

1. Is the landing gear retractable?

2. Is the whole interior detailed and accessable, or only the cockpit?

3. Any escape pods, missles or other action details included?

4. How many sets will be in the first edition run?

Thanks, and great set! Wish you would add the old greys back to the pallate in addition to the new so I could easily get out of my dark ages with this set...

-Matt :)