 LEGO Company / 3642
Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:22:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
   Hey all,

The community team would like to present the new Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon. I’m excited to show this off to you all. Below is the official announcement for the set as well as some links to images. I hope you’re all as excited as we are about it. Enjoy.

Steve and Jan
The LEGO Community Team

10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™ ==============================================

*snip*

I do believe that I need a change of underwear. That is awesome!!! Now, to find money on my cards.... Which bank to rob?

I just... Cant... Stop... Staring... Greeblies!!!

I always wondered if TLC would make something like this, and how they’d do the details, now I know! :D

mmmmmmmmmm *goes back to drooling*

-Matthew