 LEGO Company / 3622
Re: Bowed plates around the engine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Simmons wrote:
   Indeed, it all looks great, except for the plates around the engine. They’re quite bowed. I hope that’s just a sign of hasty assembly.

I don’t believe they are bowed - it looks like the “roof” is mad of large circular sectors, which when tilted to get the conic shape produce what looks like bowing.

ROSCO