 LEGO Company / 3640
Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:13:31 GMT

   I would love to buy this but it’s a bit out of my price range. Would be a great model and when (if) you break it down it looks like it could transform a bley collection into a true powerhouse. For SPACE! builders this could really be the set that lets you really embrace the more realistic new colour.

Tim

This really makes me understand even more deeply how individual we all are when it comes to so many things like music, art and food. The main reason I don’t like the new colors is that I find them less realistic. I guess it’s a good thing that not everyone is disappointed with them. I envy you that you can look forward to new product with this perspective!

Dave S.