 LEGO Company / 3615
3614  |  3616
Subject:
10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 01:05:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all,

The community team would like to present the new Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon. I’m excited to show this off to you all. Below is the official announcement for the set as well as some links to images. I hope you’re all as excited as we are about it. Enjoy.

Steve and Jan
The LEGO Community Team

10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™

Pictures:
From Behind
Front
From Behind Above
Side Above
Side with minifigs
  • Pre-orders begin February 10, 2007 around 8pm – should be live online between 8pm and 8:30pm
  • FREE SHIPPING on pre-orders of item #10179 Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon placed before March 31st. Offer expires March 31, 2007 11:59pm EST.
  • Randomly numbered Certificate of Authenticity included in package for First-Edition. Please note: we have no control over which certificates go into which box. If you are FIRST to order this product, this does NOT mean you will receive certificate #1.
  • First-Edition packaging
  • Pre-orders will beginning shipping on October 1, 2007
  • Email campaign will be sent advertising this product on Monday, February 12th to previous Star Wars and Exclusive buyers.
Key Consumer Benefits
  • This is the ultimate Millennium Falcon!!!
  • The most important and most iconic model within the Star Wars universe
  • For the fist time in correct minifigure scale!
  • Noted as one of Lucas Licensing’s favorite Star Wars models for 2007
  • BIG stable model
  • The biggest LEGO model ever
Product Features
  • Dimensions: 33” long, 22” wide and 8” tall! (84cm long x 56cm wide x 21cm tall)
  • Weight: 13.23 lb (6 kg)
  • 5,195 elements
  • Ages 16+
  • Retractable boarding ramp
  • Cockpit top can be removed to access minifigures
  • Guns in top and bottom turrets can rotate
  • Top gun turret can be removed to sit minifigure
  • Model can also be lifted in the black TECHNIC beams when gun turret is off
  • Radar disc can rotate and elevate
  • Five minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa