 LEGO Company / 3613
Re: Quality issue - update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:05:50 GMT

On 1/3/07, Reinhard Ben Beneke wrote:
So I would guess that the "mismoulded" bricks, which you have shown, are from
that era. Can you tell, if those bricks are ABS or CA? You will hear the
difference when you drop them on a hard table surface or on floor tiles.

That's an experiment that I will have to try when my collection is
closer at hand :)

-Rob A>