 LEGO Company / 2142
Re: Quality issue - update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:49:30 GMT

Jake,

I have no problem with the quality. From time to time there will always be parts that are not perfect. Take for example the 1 dot color parts. Sometimes a part has the bottom broken or cracked. While other times they don’t. It happens. We are talking about plastic.

I would say that if you have 1000 or 10000 parts created it is bound to happen that the there will be a part that is not 100% correct. Any one else think this is a good way of thinking?

Larry