 General / 52003
Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey Kelly,

I’ve got a question. How are images handled? If you look at ILENN right now there are two stories from my blog up right now. The one named “In the archives” has an image while the one named “Rosa Parks” does not, even though the code is virtually identify for those two blog entries. Any idea why?

Bruce

It has a filter to prevent skilled MOCs by Bruce spreading, otherwise we would all be overwheled... : ) : )

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)