 General / 51992
Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

Hi Kelly,

An excellent resource, and one I expect to use often!

I’d sort of known about it for a while, as I’d seen hits coming to my blog from it, but I was waiting to see your official announcement. :)

   I also should’ve listed the existing channels in ILENN before, but here they are (not all of them work properly):

  • The Unofficial LEGO Builder’s Guide Blog
  • The Unofficial LEGO Builder’s Guide Blog Comments

Thank you very much for including my blog. Just as an FYI though.... there is no need to include the blog comments for ULBG as there aren’t any. I currently have comments disabled, with no real intention of enabling them in the near future.

Thanks again!
Allan