 General / 51993
Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 02:26:59 GMT

As development progresses, I'm hopeful that some others in the community
will
help - especially with language localization, and providing RSS (news)
feeds
from their own LEGO-related web sites.

Fantastic effort!

Will your site *provide* an RSS feed for those of us you are already using
an aggregator to manage the many feeds we have?

Kerry