 General / 51987
Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 21:22:45 GMT

Hey Kelly,

This is way cool! I’m sure I’ll be checking this constantly.

How are you gathering the news? It looks like you automatically read in articles from various blogs and websites, adding in some key word searches on varous news sites. Do you want more blog feeds? Feel free to add Vignette Bricks if you’d like.

One glitch I see - If you scale the text (since it’s pretty small on my screen - Mozilla 1.7.5 on a Mac with the display set to 1280x854), the boxes that contain the text don’t scale, so the text gets hidden behind the edges of the boxes as it gets bigger.

Bruce