 General / 51987
    Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Kelly, This is way cool! I'm sure I'll be checking this constantly. How are you gathering the news? It looks like you automatically read in articles from various blogs and websites, adding in some key word searches on varous news sites. Do you (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Exactly, I scoured the net for all LEGO-related RSS feeds I could find. I've also been talking with several LEGO enthusiast webmasters, all of whom have been supportive. The Yahoo link has been interesting, although it's taken a new level of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network —Allan Bedford
   In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: Hi Kelly, An excellent resource, and one I expect to use often! I'd sort of known about it for a while, as I'd seen hits coming to my blog from it, but I was waiting to see your official announcement. :) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)