 General / 51991
Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Michael Harrod wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   For the last few months I’ve been working on a news project for the LEGO community. It’s not even near done, however it’s high time for a preliminary look.

http://www.ilenn.com/dev/index2.php

OK, cool!!! So how do we pronounce it? Eye-len? Eye-lean, as in, “I lean towards LEGO? or maybe it’s just “illin”?

Thanks, Michael! I’ve been pronouncing it “eye-lenn” which has inspired the palm tree motif and the name of the associated blog, ILENN Paradise. I’m a sucker for a bad pun.

Kelly

Oh, Ok....as in, No man is an ILENN. Except you. The tropical reference threw me at first. Thanks for the explanation.