 General / 51986
Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:12:50 GMT

This sounds very exciting! I can see myself using this as a very conveint quick reference and definate start point for all things Lego (after Lugnet of course).

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)