 General / 52003
  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) It has a filter to prevent skilled MOCs by Bruce spreading, otherwise we would all be overwheled... : ) : ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) Aha! I knew it was all a conspiracy! Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not all out to get me. ;) Seriously, even though I happened to notice it on a post of one of my creations, it was more a question out of curiosity. I think (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)