 General / 47888
Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:34:10 GMT

"Ildefonso Zanette" <izanette@bol.com.br> wrote in message
news:HyBs7n.xvJ@lugnet.com...

  This "Hamleys" is the biggest toy store in the world. It is a huge • building
with all different kinds of toys. It definitively worths a visit.

It is worth a visit, but only to look. The prices are 20-50% more than in
other toy shops.

Drop me an e-mail, Christian, and I'll tell you where it's worth going.

Huw