 General / 47694
Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 20:04:08 GMT

"Briktrak.com" <rjmorton@AT4imprintNOSPAM.com> wrote in message
news:HxM87v.s3H@lugnet.com...

My apologies - I hadn't realised that there was already an online tracker
out there.
I certainly hadn't intended stepping on anyone else's toes with PaBTrak - • I
saw that people were recording inventories in many different areas and
wanted to develop an easily updatable, community driven centralised site.

It looks like it may be in our interests to help each other out - either
with the sharing of data of perhaps more...
I'll contact you by email to outline my plan for PaBTrak, and see if • there's
anything we can do together.
Once again - sorry if I stepped on the The Brickish Association's toes
there.

No need to apologise, sorry if my message suggested that you needed to.

My effort has until now been a 'club benefit' for BA members. I had intended
to develop it further  but never got round to it. And now, like you, I too
am involved with another community project, so I won't have time to do
anything soon anyway.

I'll be happy to share ideas, experiences, code etc. with you. With your
BrikTrak technology behind it yours will be more powerful than anything I
could produce anyway.

Huw