 General / 47879
Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 00:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
   Huw Millington wrote:
   I look forward to seeing Richard’s system, and welcome your comments about mine.
Dear Huw,

I used your PaBTracker before, and I am very happy about the existence of such a great service.

As I didn’t know whom to contact with enhancement ideas, I’ll take this opportunity to put in my ¤0,02:

Add a header for each shop that lists the kind of sale the shop offers (i.e. volume-based (cups) and/or by weight) and prices.

Addresses, contact information and maybe a map or at least usable directions how to find the shop would be fine, too.

That would be great!

I was looking at the brickish website http://www.brickish.org/bulktracker/ and I found a store called “Entertainer Camberley” that is not listed at the LEGO website http://www.lego.com/legostores/default.asp?x=x.

Is this a LEGO store or it is a “The Enternainer” store shown on this page http://www.thetoyshop.com/shops9.asp?

I would be glad of any info because I’m planning my UK LEGO hunting for this weekend and this seems to be a nice place to visit.

Best Regards,

Ildefonso.