 General / 47884
Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 14:28:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Huw Millington wrote:
Yes, that's the one. Hamleys in Regent St., London also have a similar
selection, apparently.
Hi, Huw,

Could you please give me the address of this "Hamleys"? I'm in London
next week, and if Regent street is not too far off the places we want to
see (Near Regents Park maybe?), then I could drop in for a visit.

Yours, Christian

Hi Christian,

  This "Hamleys" is the biggest toy store in the world. It is a huge building
with all different kinds of toys. It definitively worths a visit.

the address is:
188-196 Regent Street

It's near the Oxford Circus Tube Station

have fun!

Ildefonso.