 General / 47881
Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:02:32 GMT

"Ildefonso Zanette" <izanette@bol.com.br> wrote in message
news:HyAo6G.1AME@lugnet.com...

  I was looking at the brickish website • <http://www.brickish.org/bulktracker/>
and I found a store called "Entertainer Camberley" that is not listed at • the
LEGO website <http://www.lego.com/legostores/default.asp?x=x>.

  Is this a LEGO store or it is a "The Enternainer" store shown on this • page
<http://www.thetoyshop.com/shops9.asp>?

Yes, that's the one. Hamleys in Regent St., London also have a similar
selection, apparently.

Huw