 General / 47883
Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 13:12:09 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:
Yes, that's the one. Hamleys in Regent St., London also have a similar
selection, apparently.
Hi, Huw,

Could you please give me the address of this "Hamleys"? I'm in London
next week, and if Regent street is not too far off the places we want to
see (Near Regents Park maybe?), then I could drop in for a visit.

Yours, Christian