 General / 25464
Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Boucher writes:
<snip>
I'm just wondering if anyone else around here
actually reverts to their child like minds and just 'plays' or does everyone
around here just think of these as stuff to design models with?

Tom

The 'saga' that happens surrounding my mini-fig collections is getting
almost operatic (castle, obviously). This is considered normal behavior. If,
however, you attempt to put different hats on, move arms and legs etc on
real people, then, and only then, should you seek professional help.
Have fun!
Rich