 General / 25454
Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:46:19 GMT

"Tom Boucher" <trekkie@spamyou.nomorestars.com> wrote in message
news:G5ty6r.6pH@lugnet.com...
These are the kind of things I did as an 8 - 12 year old when the classic
space sets came about.  I'm just wondering if anyone else around here
actually reverts to their child like minds and just 'plays' or does • everyone
around here just think of these as stuff to design models with?

    What is a model of a spaceship for if not for spinning it around in your
lego room making 'rrrrrrrrnnnnn!' noises?

    Or, to put it another way, yes, I play with them.

-john