 General / 25471
Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:35:45 GMT

I'm wondering, Am I the only one that walks by a set, for example, the
Explorian Starship is sitting downstairs, broken (meaning ship got a wing
knocked off, not the pieces) but I find myself wandering by in the afternoon
when no one is around and literally playing with it.

I don't mean picking it up and trying to fix it, I mean having the little
conversations of the men trying to figure out what happened to their ship
and trying to get it repaired (not outloud, just in my head).   Opening up
the bay and exposing that Explorian Blue Core thing and acting like it's the
main power source trying to come online or something along those lines.

Um... I think we are sharing a brain.  I did this last week after
re-building my Explorien Starship.  Must be them cool little holo-computers
transmitting brain patterns from Starship to Starship.  Right now I find
myself playing my preliminary Chess Castle set against myself and having
these same things going on in my head.  It ain't wierd to those of us who
*know* that LEGO is something akin to the Meaning Of Life.
Best,
Aaron (over and out)