 General / 25468
Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Boucher wrote:

I don't mean picking it up and trying to fix it, I mean having the little
conversations of the men trying to figure out what happened to their ship
and trying to get it repaired (not outloud, just in my head).   Opening • up
the bay and exposing that Explorian Blue Core thing and acting like it's • the
main power source trying to come online or something along those lines.

I don't do that, but then again, I never really did, even when I was a • kid.
I'll fly stuff around, and land my planes at airports, and run trains
around the track, and make all the neat Technic functions go, and put the
minifigs in various "situations", but I never really act out the • day-to-day
lives of the citizens of Legoland.

I think I should probably go get counseling, and find out what's wrong • with
me.

Indeed. I knew there was something wrong with you Steve! ; )

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company