 General / 25456
Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Boucher writes:
OK.   This is rather odd but I'm just wondering if I'm doing OK in the head
here or I've just not grown up and don't know it.

You say that as if it were a bad thing...

These are the kind of things I did as an 8 - 12 year old when the classic
space sets came about.  I'm just wondering if anyone else around here
actually reverts to their child like minds and just 'plays' or does everyone
around here just think of these as stuff to design models with?

No comment, although my wife could tell stories of spacecraft making
landings atop her head...