 General / 25470
Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:11:52 GMT

Ok we all need some time to be kids again. Im sorry to say that everyone
does it. when a 60 year old woman (my mom)gets hooked on spyro that she got
for my son to play at her house that just goes to show my point.
Or when parents take their kids to the zoo they remember being there as kids
and enjoy it just as much now as then. Most people just dont realize it.....

YET

Now my wife thinks im crazy but it keeps me free of mind

Robert
lego carnage
http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage