 General / 25463
Re: Come on, be honest. Do you slip LEGO into the shopping cart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Richard Noeckel writes:

We all have to go through the twelve-step program together.
And Lugnet is our rehab center, be strong...

Er...

You realize that LUGNET as a rehab center for brickaholism is rather like
having your AA meetings at the beer tent during Oktoberfest, right?