 General / 13616
Re: Two new LEGO pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:20:53 GMT

Fraser wrote:

<snip>
(2) LEGO Home Movies: Using a camcorder, a video digitizer, my assorted LEGO,
and a lot of patience and disk space, I have finally achieved an old interest
of mine of making my own stop-motion films.

   http://members.xoom.com/thomasfoote/legomovies/lmovies.html

I can't get to seem to get the avi working. It says I need a
cvid decompressor, does anyone know of a program that runs this? I have
had no luck at all on all of the media players I have (Real Player,
Windows Media Player, etc.)

Scott S.